remote / in-house
design & development
front end developer,
I want to be a part of your next project. I promise not to use comic sans on your website :)
Your Girl Friday,
- kirsten allen
Front EndJune 2016 - October 2019
3yrs 5 mos Austin TX
Created and maintained GRAV.com from conception to the last year. Created multiple unique features for the website, as well as treasure hunts, auctions and easter eggs.
3 years of ecommerce site development and house-of-brands strategizing, working closely with product development, sales, and data integrity to create and maintain information on hundreds of products.
Graphic DesignerApril 2014 - July 2015
1yr 4 mos Tallahassee FL
Created original designs for large volume apparel printing. Managed tight deadlines, quick turnarounds, and iteration after iteration of client changes.
Art DirectorJuly 2013 - January 2014 7mos Savannah, GA
Screen printing, direct to garment printing, vinyl cut signs and lettering, laser engraving & etching - I create the art block, or vectorize existing art block, and over see the production of the final pieces from start to finish: including color matching, communicating with clients to provide the best result, ordering supplies and maintaining inventory, managing project flow to assure projects are done in a swiftly and timely manner.
Fine Arts Degree
we can make anything we want
more things, in no particular order:
- Shopify / Wordpress / Squarespace
- Sketch / Invision / Bootstrap / Netlify / Node.js
- Wireframing / Themeing / Asset Management / Content Creation
- Also familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustrator / Photoshop / AfterEffects / ETC
- Logo Development / Brand Identity
- Love fonts? Let's talk about fonts! email me!
- Created standards of maintenance for machines at Patrick's Uniforms
- Created image processing standards for website & catalog product images at GRAV
- Adhered to strict branding guides at TFormation for t-shirt printing and color matching
- Bright & Bold Illustration & Design
- Also I gold-leafed a pinecone one time as a present for a friend, that was an experience
- Making icons and collecting fonts since forever